Saturday, December 27, 2014

Justified punch...

I admin for LLA Singles page on Facebook and I made this post... "I watched a woman knock the crap out of her girlfriend in the bar one night because some other stud walked up to her and said "Hello"...
Have you ever dated someone so jealous that they would act a fool in public even if someone said "excuse me"?" 
I had someone comment that I didn't know the situation and that you never know if the 2 studs were "beefing" and that studs are disrespectful and will hit on your woman right in front of you knowing that you are together. She said that she would've hit her woman and the stud... ETC ETC BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! I have two problems with her statement;
1- When you put your business in the street you just made it everyones business and 
2- There is NEVER EVER EVER a good reason to knock the crap out of someone. If someone comes and starts chatting up your woman and she continues the conversation without letting the other person know she is in a relationship maybe it's time for you to go. What are you hitting for?!! If she's allowing it to happen in your face what is she doing behind your back? Unless that's foreplay for the both of them... What's the damn point?!!

I don't understand when couples lay hands on one another and I definitely don't understand why two women in a relationship put their hands on one another. Possibly a product of their environment but for me women are supposed to be nurturers. I understand that women can be very jealous and insecure so it makes us do crazy things but putting my hands on someone is not my idea of a solution. That is the means to an end! If for some reason I feel I need to punch the shit out of my woman or my woman feels she needs to put her hands on me it's time to go. What in the world am I staying for? And that apologizing shit... You can go suck on one with that shit!!! If you get hit once you can bet your ass it will happen again! And if you have been hit once and only once congratulations to you you are one of the lucky ones. 

That is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment