Sunday, October 5, 2014

A shoe surprise...

I ordered this pair of shoes... I know you're all surprised by that! Lol... Anyway shut up! So I get this e-mail that says "We’ve got a surprise for you—your order has shipped! We’ve also included your tracking info, so you can track your order to its final destination." 

What I want to know is what's the surprise? I ordered the shoes and I paid for the shoes so how is them sending the shoes that I ordered a surprise to me? I mean I guess it could be a surprise that it only took them 2 days instead of a week to ship my shoes but where is the surprise? It's not even a surprise that I bought shoes nor is it a surprise that they are shipping the shoes that I bought. I'm so confused!!! 

What would be a surprise for them is if they didn't ship the shoes I paid for and I called them losing my mind. But even that wouldn't really be a surprise. I guess I'll be surprised when my shoes show up and they are red... Wait... That's the color I ordered!

That is all... SURPRISED?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment