Friday, October 3, 2014

Naked pics... Social suicide?

I was sitting here scrolling through FB and I was thinking about women who send perfectly good strangers a naked pic of themselves. I know when I was sent naked or half naked pics from this chick that I barely knew I became a 16 year old boy. I showed everybody that would look. And of course I have a lot of guy friends so they wanted to see the crazy fool who sent me the pics. I don't care whether the chick had the body of a goddess or a troll doll I was showing the pics.

Am I wrong for that? *SHRUG* More than likely yes... Maybe... I'm not sure! When people get naked pics of a total stranger you better believe they are sharing your pic all over everywhere. You may as well count on at least 10 other people seeing that pic. And you better pray they don't blast your pic all over every social media site they can find. And for the love of all that is holy do not take a naked pic with your face in the pic!!! Social suicide if the stranger decides to be an ass and leaks the pic!

Here's what it amounts to in my head anyway. How little respect do you have for yourself that you would send a perfect stranger a naked pic of yourself? Do you think that a perfect stranger has any respect for someone who sends them a naked pic of themselves? For me the answer would be a big fat NO on both counts. I will have absolutely no respect for a woman who would send me a pic of herself without even knowing me from Adam. What loyalty do I have to a stranger? Absolutely NONE!

Is it ignorant of me to turn into a 16 year old boy when a perfect stranger sends me a naked pic? Of course it is, but I swear I have a shit ton of testosterone running through my veins! I am mostly surprised that someone would actually send me naked pics when I don't know them. It is hazardous to someones health to send me a naked pic of themselves because I will guarantee you that at least 10 people will see that pic. And believe me I'd say "NOOO girl I won't show anyone your pic." If someone ever has that answer to your dumb question of "Will you show anybody?" know that in their head they have already showed that pic to half their friends. Quite possibly weighing their morals whether they will post that pic on FB. The first thing out of my mouth when I show my fools naked pics is "I can't believe this fool just sent my dumb ass a naked pic. Look at this shit!"

I would suggest a little discretion when sending someone naked pics. I would suggest that you don't send a near or perfect stranger a naked pic first and foremost. I would also suggest if you do decide to send naked pics then at least crop your face out of the pic. Also if you have any markings that could incriminate you later you may want to photoshop the pic. Just in case you send your pic to a near stranger that may be reduced to a 16 year old boy...

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment