Friday, October 3, 2014

Make up...

Ok so I'm having this conversation with Kari and she's laughing because she says that it's funny that I'm with a woman who owns tons of make-up yet doesn't wear it on a regular basis and I don't like make-up. I told her that it's not that I don't like make-up its that I don't like that shit messing up my clothes. I'm wearing a $50 white shirt and you wanna kiss my neck... MISS... And now my $50 white shirt, that took me forever and a day to find, is reduced to a rag if that crap doesn't come out.

I'm really not into high maintenance women so most of the women I have dated only wore make-up when we were going out so we both are dressed nice. It never fails that the one time she wants to cry or lay her head on my shoulder and kiss my neck is the night I'm wearing a light colored shirt or sweater! I get that we went to some sappy girly movie and she got all emotional, but do you really have to lay your head on my light colored shirt or sweater and cry?!! I mean you just got all that damn mascara all over my damn $50 white shirt that took me forever to find because we all know there aren't many out there that fit correctly! Or we get a little tipsy while at dinner or out at some party and she gets all frisky but do you have to kiss my neck with the brightest damn lipstick in the universe on?!! And of course it couldn't be the lipstick that doesn't smear it has to be that cheap crap that you can dye your hair for the rest of your life. Making my shirt look like it has been tie dyed!!!

I think make-up, if not over done, is sexy but when it looks worse than BOZO the clown... SMH! It's caked on so friggin thick that when you go to take it off your whole face print is on a towel and the make-up hasn't even been washed off completely. That's doin too much people! And what in the hell is with penciling in eyebrows? If you have perfectly good eyebrows why in the hell do you shave them off and then pencil them back in? Why don't you just get them plucked, thread them or have a barber straight razor them? I just don't understand... Please explain this phenomenon.

I think when wearing make-up you should call your date and ask them what color they are wearing so that you choose the appropriate washability of the make-up. I think if I am paying for the date I should not also have to pay for a new shirt or sweater!

That is all... LMAO... I'm sure I'll catch hell for this one!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment