Friday, August 22, 2014

Boobs...

LOL... Sick bastards! I'm not talkin about suckin them or playin with them or any of the other sick fantasies that are running thru your tiny little minds. What I really wanna know is what does society have against showing them? A buddy of mine posted a pic of a "stud" with her shirt off and boobs exposed. Now to me it seemed like she was just being "one of the guys" and to be perfectly honest I took a double take cuz initially I thought she was a guy. It was asked in the post "... Is this acceptable... Or is this tacky...", majority of the responses were "tacky". Of course I'm like do what you do because there are men with bigger boobs than her and if she's willing to bare all more power to her ass.

Kari and I were discussing this and she made a comment about breast feeding and how everyone got all up in arms about women's bare breasts in public. Then she made the statement "People got all pissed off when if you think about it breasts are just baby bottles..." I'll be honest that made me laugh and I didn't hear shit she had to say after that... Lmao! But it did give me a different perspective.

Why are boobs so taboo? I mean we see a set of boobs whether nice... Mmm nice boobs! Lol I'm really not a boob person so relax ladies I have my own. Or just God awful boobs... Guys cover that shit up please!!! And we as a society get all prudish. Why is that? If a mother wants/ needs to feed her child why are we up in arms? If a woman wants to go topless cuz she feels she's sexy why are we up in arms? Guys walk around with guts hanging out, butt cracks to the world, boobs bigger than any woman's I've ever seen and yet they aren't all over social media or on the 5'oclock news. Ummm... Is there still such a thing as 5'oclock news?

Why is it such a big deal if someone is topless? I mean boobs are just some fatty flesh with nibblets on the end. Mine just get in the damn way and cause me back problems. I'm scared to jog for fear I'd suffer two black eyes. I just soon they were on a guy to be perfectly honest. But I digress... I don't care if a woman is breast feeding in public or just running around boobs to the wind more power to her ass! I believe if it were done on a regular basis we as a society would be desensitized to it like we are to car crashes or violence on the news. Just my opinion...

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment