Friday, August 29, 2014

Just beyond ignorant!!!

                               
I shouldn't even have to tell you why this has got to be the most ignorant shit I've seen in a couple days. This is so damn ignorant that it has taken me a couple days just to wrap my head around this ignorant crap. I mean did this dude even think about that dumb ass shirt before he put that shit on his body. Does this dude even watch the news? I'm not trying to down play this child being killed but this guy obviously missed the memo of what ISIS is about. It's not like they're some little gang banger down the street doin drive-bys in the neighborhood. These mothafuckas are stealing people and torturing them and OH BY THE WAY... BEHEADING THEM!!! I don't know about you but I think I'll take my chances with the rogue ass cops! I bet the people that ISIS has tortured and killed right now would take dealing with the rogue police fools over ISIS any day! 

That is all... Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment