Friday, August 29, 2014

People make me sick

I've been watching a little of the news lately just to keep up on what's going on in the world. There is so much damn violence and it seems like the police shooting unarmed individuals, including their own, is out of control. I have stuff to say about these shootings but that's another blog. As I'm watching the news with Geeps I'm scrolling thru my FB page and I see this article about Tia and Tamara Mowry and the article is about one of their baby's hair. *BLANK STARE* SERIOUSLY?!!! Mind you I'm watching the news and I'm seeing stories about a reporter getting beheaded, a young black kid getting killed by the police, another young white dude getting killed by the police, some group called ISIS holding an American woman for ransom and these ignorant fuckers are discussing a little boy's hair.

PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! These damn fools have nothing more interesting in their lives to talk about so they have to talk about what a baby's hair looks like? I mean he's a baby... What the hell do you want this woman to do with that boy's hair, put a damn perm in it?!! The boy has crazy curly sorta hair and it's summer time and its been humid. I don't even have much hair and it's been doin crazy shit. I mean what the hell does your hair do when it's humid and you sweat? I bet that shit doesn't stay like you put it when you walked out the damn house!

These are probably the same damn people who when little Gabby was kicking ass at the Olympics were talking about her roots being nappy. This fool was worried about winning the Olympics not about her damn roots being nappy. What the fuck do you want her to do... Have a salon set up on the balancing beam and between flips have someone press her hair when she lands?!! The girl was SWEATING people! Guess what happens when you sweat... YOUR DAMN HAIR GETS NAPPY IF YOU"RE BLACK!!! Why do you think you hear some black women talking about "OH HELL NO I just got my hair done!" it has nothing to do with it getting messed up it has everything to do with if they sweat that shit will get nappy!

PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK!!! How about you worry about your own damn bad ass kids out here skipping school, little fools can't spell worth a damn, barely potty trained before they go to kindergarten, kids out here dirty as hell but WAIT... Your hair is done so it's OK for you to talk about something that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life!

Shut the hell up PLEASE!!! People please get your damn priorities together. A child's hair isn't priority as long as that child is well taken care of and I bet you both Tia and Tamara Mowery as well as little Gabby's needs are well taken care of, including their damn hair!

THAT IS ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment