Saturday, July 26, 2014

I don't need to put my relationship on display...

I wrote this blog earlier in my blogging career called "I got this" and in the mean time I have been handling my business. I don't post my relationship all over FB but that doesn't mean that my relationship is goin south. It just means that I don't need everyone in my relationship. However, I have noticed that the more time goes by and nothing about our relationship is posted on FB  there are individuals who think that it's an invitation to test the waters. 

I'm a very private person and even when I was dating ignorant whores who were blasting me all over FB I never put them on blast even tho I could've gotten very ignorant... Trust me "very ignorant" is a mild explanation to what I could've done to them but I was grown about it and held tight to my angry typing skills. I didn't feel it necessary for the universe to know what was going on in my household but apparently their are people who feel they need to be on a reality show so they put their whole relationship on blast in public. 

So while you're putting your relationship on blast for all the world to see think about this... There may be individuals out there trying to get with your man/ woman. You just gave them directions on how to treat your woman or man. You just basically gave them the ammunition to the gun that's going to kill your relationship. How ignorant does that sound when you say it out loud? Hmm... I'll wait!!!

Since Kari and I have been together we have both been pretty low key about our relationship. We have our moments when we are all sickening but it's very far and few between but it still doesn't mean we aren't doing well. It doesn't give individuals free range to test the waters. It doesn't mean individuals should "check up" on our relationship because sweetheart "I got this"!!! I am fully capable of treating my woman well. I don't need a "relationship sitter". And maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time stalking our relationship you could have your own... Just a thought! 

So the next time you feel the need to "check up" on our relationship remember this... "I got this"!!! The relationship is going well and I don't need a "relationship sitter" and especially not the "sitting" you are trying to do. Take your stalking elsewhere it's really not wanted nor warranted! I've been patient thus far so please don't push any further. I've had enough...

That is seriously all...


No comments:

Post a Comment