Saturday, July 5, 2014

Last day...

Well this is my last day in relaxation land with Kari. It has been an awesome 10 days and as much as I'm not ready to head back to reality I am prepared for it. I don't think I would've made it if this vacation hadn't happened. 

For those of you who are skipping your vacations or taking them but not relaxing you are missing out. From now on Kari and I will be taking vacations where we are able to relax and do absolutely nothing instead of trying to cram 2 weeks of housework into 7 days of vacation or trying to cram 10 different places into a 7 day period. That is definitely not a vacation. 

It was nice not having plans set into stone... Gave me an opportunity to just be... To exist. 

I have decided that I need one of these in my life...

         

That is all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment