Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Naked upon the forest...

Ok so I'm in the hotel room flipping thru channels and I see a show about naked people in the forest. *blank stare* Ummm... I was speechless for about 2.5 seconds. Who in their damn right mind would get dropped off in the middle of a damn forest first and foremost but then to get dropped in the middle of the forest NAKED?!! Do these fools know there are bugs in the forest? I mean you have sensitive parts just hanging out and there are bugs!!! 

Now I don't know how much money these people are receiving but there isn't enough money on gods green earth to make me run naked upon the forest. I mean I could be up to my eyeballs in debt and I may think about it a couple times but then I'd remember I'd have to be NAKED IN THE FOREST with nothing but the FOREST... No bug spray no CLOTHES!!! How insane and desperate do you have to be to run around naked, with someone filming you who's fully clothed, upon the forest?!! They probably have bug spray on too which would really piss me off while I'm gettin eatin alive on my sensitive naked parts!

I just don't understand these reality shows they just get more ridiculous by the minute. I can't even imagine what's next on the reality show circuit. I guess I'll just keep with my old school cartoons cuz I can't even wrap my head around this ignorance!

That is all...





No comments:

Post a Comment