Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bisexual woman vs "Curious" woman

Kari is forever talkin to me about bisexuality. She says that she thought at one point she was bisexual and that's all great and fine but I wouldn't have dated her if she were bisexual. She asked me why I wouldn't have dated her and I told her there were several reasons why I wouldn't date a bisexual woman.

I'm sure my reasonings have been echoed throughout the Lesbian community. It is what it is... So here goes...
I figured I couldn't trust a bisexual woman because she would always end up leaving me for a guy. I am the type of person who can not be in a relationship without trust and if I can't trust you then there's not going to be a relationship.

The dating thing also was a problem for me... Like if I were just "dating" this woman and she's also dating a guy. In the back of my mind she has slept with him every time they are together and that actually goes for women I've dated who are Lesbians. The thought of the woman I am "dating" sleeping with someone else is repulsive, especially if it's a guy!!! Sorry guys!

I also didn't want to be someone's experiment unless I wanted to be an experiment. And my ex used me as an experiment, telling me after the fact "Well I tried it and it wasn't for me." *blank stare* "Bitch, you couldn't tell me that shit before we got together?!!" Just saying!

After talking to Kari and her buddies the other day it dawned on me that it's not bisexual women that are the problem. The problem isn't "true" bisexual women, the problem is "curious" women posing as bisexual women.

I call bisexuality "free love". I believe there are people out there who truly love a person for who they are, not for their gender. I believe these people can fall for a man or a woman equally. I believe that bisexual people see past the outer shell and see through to the person's heart whether male or female. Curious women pose as bisexual because they are either confused about their sexuality or they want to experiment on the other side of the fence. I do not believe bisexual people are confused I believe they just don't care about gender.

I realized that "curious" women kill it for bisexual women. If Kari was a bisexual woman who happened to fall for me I wouldn't have given her the time of day. That would've been a serious mistake on my part because she is an amazing person. However, the fact that I got so screwed over by a woman who  says "I tried it and it wasn't for me", I would've never found out that Kari was an amazing person if she were bisexual.

I'm all for women being curious. If you want to see what all the hype is about by all means experiment away. This is the only thing that I would ask and that is that you get with someone who wants to be used as a guinea pig. There are plenty of women who LOVE to turn straight girls out. They live their whole life to do nothing but be a guinea pig. Don't use someone who you know is attracted to you as a science experiment because they may miss out on their future because your selfish ass "Tried it and it wasn't for you."

I don't know how bisexual women can get past the stigma that has been placed upon them. All I can say is that if you are actually into a woman and she's fighting it with everything she is worth, then you need to just give her time. She has got to be able to see that you are serious about her and aren't just there to play with her heart. She's gotta see that you were in it for the long haul, not just using her as a guinea pig until you find the "dick" that will capture your attention.

That is all...



No comments:

Post a Comment