Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ray Rice..

I made a status yesterday about Ray Rice and I got some feedback about not knowing what a battered woman goes through... And I absolutely agree, I don't know. However, I do know that the dude is an absolute idiot! I also know that there are a lot of women out there who are getting the shit kicked out of them on a daily basis. I also know that his wife is in the public eye and is saying exactly what I've heard many battered women say time and time again. I also know that I'd take half his damn money and bounce! She has the whole world watching this fiasco unfold and if there was a good time to get the hell out, right now would be the perfect time. Take half his shit and bounce no one in their right mind would blame her because you can not tell me that this woman is not getting her ass beat as I type this crap. Can you imagine how he feels now that he doesn't have a career to fall back on? And like she said, he worked all his life to get into the NFL to get kicked out for pulling a Mike Tyson on her... Do the math on how many beat downs she is going to take.

I have seen comments about how this fiasco has ruined his career and the ruling was too harsh BLAH BLAH... SHUT THE HELL UP WITH THAT SHIT!!! This fool did a Mike Tyson on his woman and then drug her unconscious body partially out of the elevator, then dropped her on the damn ground and basically let her lay there while people gathered around. UMMM... Do you honestly believe that he deserved less? I honestly believe he should've gotten worse. They suspended Daryl Washington for a year for smoking weed and you think that Ray Rice should have only gotten a 2 game suspension for doing a "Mike Tyson" on his woman?!! Come on people!!!

There are people in the real world getting fired for less and I don't see fools standing up defending a gay person, a woman, hell even a white dude when companies need to fill a quota. I don't see anyone yelling "It's not fair". As a matter of fact I don't hear a whisper. So you think this man shouldn't have been severely punished after publicly laying this woman out? It's ok to excuse this behavior because he worked his whole life to get to the NFL... To play a GAME?!! So we teach our kids that as long as you are a star athlete then this behavior is acceptable? Please explain to me what's not fair about this man getting suspended indefinitely?

I just hope that his wife survives. I hope that they do actually work things out and that he gets his act together. I hope all the things that she is saying on her Tweets and all the stuff she says in the interviews is true because I can't even imagine how that man feels after losing his livelihood. God be with that woman and their relationship!

That is all...


No comments:

Post a Comment