Thursday, September 25, 2014

ORAL SEX...

Oral sex has become one of the topics in the Lesbian community that really has me puzzled. It's one of those things where Lesbians have decided if you do not like to give oral sex then you are not a Lesbian. This confuses me and I'll tell you why...

It confuses me because there are a lot of women who do not like giving oral sex. For whatever reason they just are not feeling it. But these same women love women. They have no intentions of being with a man what so ever. Now in my mind regardless whether they like to give oral sex or not they still love women so doesn't that make them a Lesbian? I didn't realize there was a sexual prerequisite to being a lesbian. I thought to be a Lesbian meant that you loved women. I didn't realize in order to be a Lesbian you had to perform oral sex on your woman.

Here's where my confusion gets even greater... What about women who don't like having oral sex performed on them? Are they still Lesbians? I am one of those women who could do without oral sex. I really don't care for it for various reasons. One being... Not every Lesbian is good at performing oral. I don't like being slobbered on. (read "GOOD KISSING") So does that make Kari any less of a Lesbian because I don't like receiving oral sex? Hmm...

You also have "touch me not" Lesbians. These Lesbians do not want to be touched by their woman... Hence the title "touch me not"! These women prefer "pillow princesses". "Pillow princesses" are Lesbians who do not want to do any work. They want their woman to pleasure them and they do not want to be bothered with pleasing their woman. Sooo... Does that mean a "pillow princess" is not a Lesbian because she prefers to be serviced and is not feeling that servicing someone else thing? If a "pillow princess" is with a "touch me not" and their sexual relationship is perfect for them does that mean the "pillow princess" is not a Lesbian? I mean she's with a woman and they are happy with their arrangement but she doesn't give her girl oral does that mean she's not a Lesbian? I'm soooo confused!!!

Now let me give you my thoughts on this topic... I don't believe that women who don't like to give oral are any less of a Lesbian than the chick that thinks she needs to perform cunnilingus every time she has sex. If you haven't figured out there are other ways to give your woman pleasure, then you are destined for "Lesbian bed death". "Lesbian bed death" is when Lesbians no longer are sexually active on a regular basis or at all. Which in reality there are a lot of couples gay and straight who go through this phenomenon. 

If a Lesbian doesn't like performing oral on her woman it doesn't mean she is a "pillow princess". It just means she doesn't like doing it... PERIOD!!! She may be very good at other aspects of the sexual experience that you don't know about. She may do things to you that will make your toes curl and your mind explode but you'll never find out because all you heard was "I don't like giving oral." 

You know what the bigger topic is in all of this in my opinion? I'm going to tell you...
IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT SOMEONE DOES IN THEIR BEDROOM!!! 

Just because you don't agree with something that someone else does doesn't make it wrong. It just makes it DIFFERENT! Stop trying to push your ideals off on the next Lesbian because  you want to be right. Your opinion only counts in your life not in the next person's life. That's why all these fools who are newly "out" are so confused. They are hearing what they are supposed to do instead of being told to do what feels right to them. Stop judging and pushing your little narrow-minded opinions on someone else. What applies to you may not apply to the next individual...

That is all... Maybe...





2 comments: