Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Customer service

Customer service has been drilled into my head for the last 6 years at the depot. The more I go to places or call places I realize how much I refuse to give shitty customer service. People answering the phone rude as hell just sets me off so they'll get the "bitch Jay" instantly! And to actually need help in a store... If I ask and the person points I wanna just break their damn finger off. And don't get me started on waitstaff who think you won't tip so you get shitty service... Don't assume someone won't tip by their appearance because I tip very damn well! 
As a consumer don't take your damn frustrations out on the person trying to help you. We understand you are frustrated but we also won't give you good service if you come at us with attitude. All you're goin to get is attitude in return and then you're goin to go off half cocked complaining about the service when you're the cause of the horrible service you were provided! Think about that for a moment next time you start flapping off about the most horrible service.
I have more on this topic at a later date trust me...

1 comment:

  1. I like how you warn us, baby. LOL! :)

    I loved doing customer service as a job. I loved the grumpy customers cuz by the end of the call you know they were eating out of the palm of my hand. What I hate is corporations that believe that you need to deliver that customer service in a set amount of time and dock you if you spend too much time satisfying the customer.

    If I could find a job where I could just make people happy (legally and fully dressed), I would be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete