Sunday, June 1, 2014

LDR = Long Distant Relationships

I've been seeing all these posts about LDRs and how they aren't working because the two fools involved think they can have an LDR like they would a relationship where you live in the same vicinity. The only way they communicate is thru text... You know as well as I do that you can't take text at face value. You lose emotions when you text and the communication shuts down.
I never thought an LDR could work because... 
1~ I am not a trusting person 
2~ I don't necessarily need to see the person everyday but I want to be able to be "close" if the mood hits.
3~ Did I mention I'm not a TRUSTING person?!!!
On top of those reasons the women who wanted to have an LDR only wanted to text. They didn't want to FaceTime, Skype or whatever nor did they want to chat on the phone which I found shady! However, when I did decide that an LDR would work for me, I knew I had to trust the person. Let me help you fools out that think you want or can be in an LDR...
1~ Learn how to have meaningful conversations
2~ Learn how to ask questions that pertain to what your wants and needs are in a relationship
3~ You have to be able to FaceTime, Skype or whatever the hell you do to see someone on a monitor of some sort
4~ Stop thinking your ignorant ass can have a relationship thru text. It will NEVER EVER EVER WORK EVER!!!
5~ At some point someone is going to have to move so have that conversation as early as possible.
Those are only a few things that make an LDR work but it's a start. If you can not deal with or handle the 5 suggestions above then stick with the women you are presently dealing with because you will not be able to handle an LDR.
That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment