Sunday, June 22, 2014

"Liking" question posts... Stop the madness!!!

I'm looking through my FB and I have seen several posts asking a question and someone likes the post. *confused* What is the point of "liking" a question post? I mean isn't the point of asking a question to get an answer? If you have the same question then shouldn't you wait for someone who has an intelligent answer then "like" that comment? Why the hell are you "liking" the question?!!

Post: Does anyone know how to build a bridge? (14 likes)
You're "liking" this crap and you don't even know why. What if the person wants to bury a dead body under the bridge?!! I mean what the hell are you "liking" that post for? Are you liking the post because you know how to build the bridge? What... Why are you "liking" the post? And if you know how to build the damn bridge or know someone who does then comment.

That's the other thing... If you know how to do whatever is asked why don't you comment instead of "like"? How in the hell does someone know you can do whatever is asked if you are just "liking" the post? Then you want to inbox me saying "You must've found someone who knew how to build a bridge." I'm normally confused by the inboxes so I'm like "No the bridge isn't built yet." They respond with an even dumber question "Well then why didn't you inbox me?" At this point I have the dumb dog look on my face "Why in the hell would I inbox you? You never said you knew how!" Then the dumbest comment ever "Well I "liked" your post." Ummm... Now I just wanna cuss you out!!!
Stop the damn madness!

Ok that is my vent for today ;-)

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment