Monday, June 30, 2014

My damn chair...

       
Let me explain to you how much I LOVE my chair... I love it more than almost anything and anybody. I have wanted this chair for a few years now. I couldn't bring myself to buy my chair because it was expensive and my thought process at the time was "I could use that money elsewhere". However, this year I decided screw it I'm getting my damn chair. I pondered and debated in my head about my chair before I bought it and got some flack from my geeps about buying my chair but the comfort that my butt decided it needed won out. I bought my chair!

The weekend that I bought my chair I sat outside with iPad and coffe in hand listening to music and watching the world go by... In my chair. My chair was so comfortable that my back and butt didn't complain at all after sitting in my chair for hours. Even my Geeps tried out my chair but he couldn't get it to work so of course he wasn't impressed with my chair. It's not his chair so it wasn't meant for his comfort... Lol stay away from the chair Geeps! 

As I was planning my trip to the lake to visit Kari my chair was a source of many conversations. I needed to make a list of things I needed to bring and of course my chair was the first thing on the list. Not like I was going to forget my chair without a list but it's importance was solidified by being first on the list. Kari made fun of me several times and even commented on the conversations where my chair wasn't brought up in conversation I told her "Trust me just because I didn't bring it up doesn't mean it wasn't in the back of my mind. My chair shall be at the lake." The weekend before I was to start vacation I was sitting outside, in my chair, with my Geeps and on the phone with Kari. The topic of my chair was brought up... I said "Have I mentioned how much I love my chair?!!" Geeps and Kari both at the same time say "Everybody knows how much you love your chair!" Lmao... "They should and if they don't they will." 

Needless to say my chair is here at the lake chillin. Kari has made it a point to tell EVERYBODY in her family about my chair. As soon as I got to the lake everyone asked me if I brought my chair and I should put a sign on my chair warning people away from my chair. Lmao I should... "Warning: this is Jay's chair! If you sit in my chair you may suffer severe consequences including and not limited to death!" 


       

That is all... My chair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment