Thursday, June 12, 2014

I got this

In the time that I have been on this earth I have figured out a few things. I have figured out that people can be ratchet and scandalous. I have figured out that some people can't stand to see others happy. They will spend an exorbitant amount of time trying to destroy happiness instead of trying to find their own happiness. What I haven't figured out is why. I have theories but that would take too much energy to sort through. I don't have time for that... I'd rather spend my time enjoying life. Well unless sorting it out caused me amusement... Lol.

I have figured out a few other things along the way... Such as how to court, how to be emotionally available for my partner, how not to play games, how to communicate my feelings (still a work in progress on this one), how to do the little things to keep my partner and many more things of the relationship nature. I figured out that I want a healthy and happy relationship so I need a partner who is willing and emotionally able to give as much as myself. And I do believe I found that person in Kari Marie Anderson! For those who haven't figured it out maybe you need to do some soul searching yourself... Stop trying to subliminally destroy someone else's happiness because your life is miserable. Find your happiness!

What I'm trying to say is that I GOT THIS!!! I promise you I will do the things to keep my home a happy and healthy one...

More to come I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment