Thursday, June 12, 2014

Football

So let me explain how much I love football. Hmm...There are no words!!! I hate that we can't have two seasons in a year. I watch other sports such as basketball, which has become a damn joke and as much as I like baseball the season is too damn long. No other sport compares to football season and all the shit talkin you see on FB. That may be the best part of the season really... Especially those friggin Bears, Vikings and Greenbay fans. Y'all are hilarious! 

I was asked what seemed at the time the funniest question ever, wait it still is the funniest question, "What would you like your partner to do during football games?" My response, which has to be the most inappropriate response ever, but it was the first thing I thought so it came flying out of my mouth. What was my response you ask? My response was "I'd like for my partner to shut the hell up during football games!" Lmao... As inappropriate as the response may be I couldn't help myself. Of course I did some serious back peddling in my head before the response even finished spewing out of my mouth... "But of course babe you can watch with me and you can talk as much as you want." Lol... Get real we both know I won't be listening to anything she has to say until a commercial comes on.

It is too long between football seasons and I'm hating every minute! This years football season will suck so bad because I'll be starting my new job and  being the "rookie" in a new job means I'll probably be working a lot of Sundays and closing a lot of Mondays. I will cry but it'll all be worth it... That's what I keep telling myself anyway. I'll be doin a lot of dvr'ing and staying off FB so I don't get spoilers... That is the life of being the "rookie" during football season. Smh... It's all good.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment