Thursday, June 5, 2014

Women do not want you to be honest

So I listen to all my female friends and I laugh every time they say "I just want someone to be honest with me!" I laugh because you're full of shit. Now I have a unique perspective on this subject because I am a lesbian who likes more feminine women so I see both sides of the arguement. I get that guys will actually lie to you but I also get why. 
"Why" you ask because you don't really want to hear the truth about everything!!! You could just wake up from a nap, you're about to breathe fire because your breath is so horrible, your hair is everywhere, makeup is smeared... You basically look like a cartoon character and you ask the 2 most insane questions... 
1~ "Babe how do I look?"
2~ "Babe I need a hug. Will you hug and kiss me?"
Ummm... We want to say "Fuck no you look like the crypt keeper of fire breath I will not kiss you at this moment in time!!!"
But what we actually say with a slight grimace on our face and fear in our hearts is... "Sweetheart you will always be beautiful to me." Then we kiss your fire breath while we want to vomit!!! Lmao
Ladies you can not have it both ways... We have to be able to be honest all the time or just expect to be lied to it is the way of the world! Now don't get me wrong you shouldn't be lied to about serious business things but if you want honesty then be prepared to have your feelings hurt or ego bruised from time to time.
That is all... Maybe LMAO!!!

1 comment: