Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ungrateful

If someone decides to pay for something how does the recipient of the gift bitch and complain? How do you get an attitude when you are not coming out of pocket not a damn dime!!!
Let me explain a couple things:
1~ If I tell you I'm paying for something then it will get taken care of. If whatever I said I was going to pay for happens to go up in price that is no way shape or form your problem! I will still get it because my word means more than most!
2~ If you are not paying for said item then shut up! I don't want to hear anything out of your mouth especially if it's speaking nonsense. If you are letting me know where I can get the item cheaper then I am more than happy to listen to you. However, if you are spewing nothing but attitude out of your mouth then don't speak!!!

I am not about to have someone giving me attitude when they are coming out of pocket ZERO dollars. I said I will handle it and I will... But bet your ass it'll never ever happen again because I'm not about to listen to attitude about what I am paying for ever again!!!

Definitely not all...

1 comment: