Wednesday, June 18, 2014

You want a good woman or man?

I was goin to talk about oral sex tonight but someone posted this damn post about wanting someone good in their life. Now, I wouldn't have changed my current blog but this individual is always talking about wanting a good person but acts a damn fool in public and private if truth be told. So my question is... How do you expect to get a good person if you're acting a fool all the damn time?

I took this girl on a date to Cheescake Factory. Now if you've been to Cheesecake Factory you know this place isn't the cheapest place on the planet. We get seated and we are ready to order our meal but it was busy and it took the waiter a little longer to take our order. This fuckin moron screams across the restaurant at our waiter. I was so damn embarrassed I wanted to punch her in the mouth! The waiter finally comes over and apologizes, then takes our order. We finish our meal and this ignorant ass ratchet fool belches loud as hell... WTF?!! Are you kiddin me with that shit?!! Where on God's green earth did this broad grow up because in my world she would've been knocked across the room! I'm so mortified at this point! I should've paid the bill and left her ignorant ass sitting there but I didn't. Let someone do that shit now and I'll pay my part of the bill, then I'll leave your ratchet ass sitting there trying to figure out where I went. Needless to say that was the last time we ever went out.

I had a friend whose girl would get drunk and then want to talk shit. This foolish ass girl would put this dude on blast about how he wasn't shit, about how he wasn't goin to amount to anything and then when she couldn't get a rise out of him she'd start talking about his sexual prowess! Now... LMAO whether it was true or not I couldn't care less. It was funny but I didn't laugh at the time. Anyway, she was just ridiculous and ratchet! This guy worked his butt off and gave her everything she wanted but apparently it didn't matter when she was drunk. Needless to say they didn't last much longer.

I could go on and on but I'm... Wait! 
I have one more. So I met this woman and decided to just meet up with her for drinks after work. Now before we met up I asked her a couple questions... 1~ I asked her if she smoked. She said no. 2~  I asked her if she drank. She said not really, just every so often. Within the first 30 minutes she was tellin a story and during that story she says "I was high as hell!" I didn't say anything I just smiled. She back stepped and said "I only do it on occasion." I still didn't say anything I just let her finish her story. We leave the first place and head to grab something to eat at this little bar. We sit down and she gets into it with the damn waitress. The waitress was in the wrong but really it is what it is. She says "I come in here every night after work and I never have a problem ordering drinks." Lie number 2... I didn't say a word I just grinned because I already knew I was never going out with her again. Not only did she lie to me twice but she's acting a damn fool and threatening the little waitress. I'm still not saying a word. After she stopped acting a fool and I took her home, she texts me and asks if her behavior turned me off. Ummm... If you even have to ask this question you probably aren't getting a second chance.

If you keep yelling about how you want someone "good" in your life, how about you act like you deserve someone good in your life. Acting like you have no home training is not going to attract anyone good. Acting like a ratchet, ignorant moronic idiot is not going to get you someone good. Also what in the hell are you lyin for? As my mom says "What the hell are you lying for? You are grown it's not like you're going to get an ass whoopin if you tell the truth!" Stop the LIES people! Maybe if you're upfront and honest, have some morals, self respect and manners you'll meet someone good.

Just food for thought...
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment