Friday, June 27, 2014

Mosquitoes the size of my head...

Last night as we were entering the cabin down the way from the house we were met as soon as we got out of the car by a swarm of blood thirsty beasts. These little monsters were relentless. For every step to the door we took we received about 10 bites some of which we didn't realize we had until this morning. Kari made the comment that she had bites in places she didn't think mosquitoes could reach. Hmmm... Sounds like they were getting up close and personal with Pook... LMAO!!! 

So I'm sitting outside on the deck enjoying the view but mostly the quiet and these mosquitoes are swarming like a mass of locust. They are buzzing in my ear like they are trying to tell me a secret... A very loud secret! Initially I thought it was Kari being funny but nope it was a friggin mosquito which I thought I should name since it wanted to be so intimate with me. I haven't had the chance to kill it yet so figured I shall name her... Mmmm Bertha. Bertha sounds like a good name for a mosquito. Bertha is trying to die at the moment because as much as I enjoy a good secret I do not enjoy someone or something sucking my blood and leaving itchy spots on my body.  I'd take a pic of Bertha but she will not sit still long enough for me to do so... She's not a stupid mosquito. I'm sure she has figured out that if she lands my picture taking idea will shoot out the window and my killer instinct will kick into effect.




As beautiful as it may seem it produces some blood thirsty beasts of burden...

No comments:

Post a Comment